10. The "witch's" name was Mother Gothel
9. The tower would have been about 73 feet high (actually, 20 ells, which is an old unit of measurement that equals 44 inches)
8. It is one of Grimm's Fairytales
7. She was 17 turning 18 in the movie
6. If her hair was cut, it would turn brown and lose its power.
5. "Tangled" was Disney's 50th full length animated motion picture
4. Mandy Moore was the voice for Rapunzel in Tangled
3. According to Disney, if each strand of hair was stacked end to end, it would equal 26 miles of hair.
2. She was first intoduced in 1812.
1. She was a twin!